I know it might have been more helpful to discuss Thanksgiving menus before the big day... But there has been a request to see what was on Princess Bossy's fancy Thanksgiving menu I showed in a photo in my last post, and I'm glad to oblige.
While Princess Bossy expressed her passion for Thanksgiving through a more complex, gourmet type of meal, I enjoyed Thanksgiving more than ever, preparing more simply. So before I unveil her menu, I thought I'd share ours, which was based on everyone's Thanksgiving favorites, and desires for less fuss and mess:
- Crackers and various cheeses
- Hot Shrimp dip with small French bread slices
- Taco dip and chips
- Turkey, prepared using Safeway's 2-hour recipe... So easy!
- Croissants from Costco for making the aforementioned turkey into sandwiches
- Whole cranberry sauce (thanks to Costco again)
- Green Bean Casserole
- Mashed potatoes and gravy (A late addition. Apparently, it's necessary to keep this one, traditional, fuss and muss item.)
- Dill Pickles and Black Olives
Dessert (Prepared by Princesses Eager and Artiste):
Now, with royal permission, of course, I am happy to share (show off) Princess Bossy's wonderful menu: