Thursday, November 29, 2012

Oops, I Did It Again

Missed my blogiversary, that is.  But oh, well... It's a harmless 'forget.'

It's an interesting opportunity to look backward for a minute or two, though, through the last 2 years I've been sharing our lives with you.
First, I checked into posts of November 2011.  There was some baking going on, and I was in the midst of my kitchen zone series
and slipped in a shorter series on our few days of Thanksgiving prep.  I also found that not only do I forget about recipes I find on other blogs, 
I forget about new discoveries of my own.  The delicious pumpkin muffins haven't been made since the ones I wrote about on November 28.




Next, I went back to my maiden-month, November 2010.  

So recent, but forever ago, too.  I spent some time explaining our weekly pizza feasts, and the recipes used.  We had a terribly long power outage and low temps outside; an experience I've been happy not to do over. I also note that I began the blog with My Bucket List of many, many items and goals.  --I can't remember the last time I checked it, updated it, or did ANYthing on it.


My plan now, is to readjust that list and reset my personal compass.  There will be a lot of things I will give up, I'm guessing, and am not at all sure what I might add.  I think I'm less focused now, and more inclined to follow where the Lord leads on a day-to-day basis.  But I promise a new Bucket List in the nearish future.  

You've been warned.  ;-)





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...