Monday, October 1, 2018

My Cozy Fall Home Challenge

It's been a looong while since I've posted here, but thought I might give it a shot again.  I have plans to set up my own art and quilting workspace within the house, get more organized, get on a schedule, and with all of that, try to get more regular with (hopefully brief) blog posts.  

Today I am joining The Nester, and others who to choose to do so, in sharing our 'Autumn Homes' this month on Instagram.  I've never really decorated for fall, but this year I gave it a tiny try, and figured participating in this challenge might motivate me further.  I can't promise to post every day, but do plan to be honest and share the imperfections and needs as well as decor.  You should come along for this fall ride, too!  

Start by sharing this image on your Instagram page, and post photos in the following days that suit the topic.  Always remember to add "#MyCozyFallHome" to your post, so everyone participating can see your photos.



Myquillyn Smith (AKA "The Nester") says the point is to see our "imperfect, cozy, creative, simple or not-so-simple fall-i-tized home. No fanciness or perfection required."  

Thank goodness for that last part, since it means, 'no pressure,' and everyone is welcome!  
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...