Sunday, October 7, 2018

MCFH: Vignette




I decided our home needed a specifically fall touch this year.  Preferring to collect items through the years that have personal or family meaning, or have been made by an artisan, I felt a little like I cheated in heading to the discount department store to fill out this vignette.  




The catalysts for this decorative urge were the beautiful, red-orange, Chinese lanterns from a dear friend's garden, and the sea blue goblets Princess Sassy gave me a couple of years ago.  Those join my Scentsy warmer that adds more cheerful light patterns on the wall, and, today, a yummy Clementine Clove scent.




This little scene adds such warmth to our home, I have gotten over my 'store-bought' snobbery, and now I have a base to build upon with collected items in the years to come.

My Cozy Fall Home, Day 7: Vignette, hosted by The Nester.


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...