Tuesday, October 23, 2018

MCFH: On my Floor

My Cozy Fall Home, day 19, 4 days behind.

On my Floor? Tape! (And random kid-shoes, too, of course.) 


What’s really been on my floor lately is dog hair -from our always-shedding, allergic-to-who-knows-what yellow Lab. The hair tumbleweeds collect under the table and chairs, so I thought a rug might help ease cleaning challenges. 

That led to days of figuring the proper size (room size and shape vs table size and shape), and of looking through options online. 
The 3 rugs I ordered are included in this screenshot.  But I'll wait until they arrive to reveal which ones.



Since we have 3 rooms in sight of each other that I like to coordinate, but have separate identities, too, I also decided to replace 2 smaller rugs (1 lovely hand-me-down I will use elsewhere and 1 outdated and dark). My desktop was full of screenshots to mix and match, and drawing on floor plans worked with the tape to help determine size. 


Soon I’ll have new “On my Floor” shots to share!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...