Saturday, June 11, 2011

Blessing in Disguise

In case I was tempted to feel like I was on my own in my struggles...                                                                                                                                     
Today I started to print Princess Sassy's invitations.  When I did the template and test runs a few weeks ago, it all went smoothly, but for a tiny bit of adjustment to perfect the centering.  But today, the printer kept trying to eat the paper...It just wouldn't feed right.  Over and over again.  Then it let one through, but the first few lines were off the top of the page.                                                                                                                                                                                  
Then I noticed it.                                                                                                                                        
I was beginning to print cards that invited people to a "reciption"...not "reception."  YIKES!                                                                                                                                   
I do believe Someone was watching out for me...Caring that this project goes well, and caring that the bride didn't have that extra and unnecessary stress of catching it after most or all had been printed...Or worse yet, sending out her formal invitations with a giant misspelling.                                                                                                                                                                                                       
An 11th item to add to my thankful list!



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...