Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Get to Bake Bread Today...



... again.  :-\


I baked 4 loaves of my whole wheat sandwich bread yesterday.  I put them back toward the back of the counter, covered with a kitchen towel to cool, and left for Costco with Prince CuddleBunny.



When we got home, our 3 year old Lab, Rosie met us at the car with what looked like a big car-washing sponge in her mouth.  I followed her to see what she was mangling, and it was a loaf of bread!  
I chased her down, scolding her all the way...all falling on rubber ears, I'm sure.  I could tell from the look on her face, it was all just bouncing off.




I went inside to see only 2 loaves of bread remaining.  
Since that's about just enough to cover today's lunch and my hungry-all-the-time teen athletes' snacks, I'll be starting over...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...