Tuesday, February 12, 2013

I Have All my Parts!

--For my new oven, of course.  I thought it warranted a special edition, 2nd-post-of-the-day to let you all know.

I received one, lonely box yesterday, marked "#2 of 3."  It held one wire rack.  Today it was employed when I remembered to use the Dough Proofing mode when trying a KAF recipe for Oatmeal Toasting & Sandwich Bread.


This is what the display shows during Dough Proofing mode.
Prince CuddleBunny walked by and asked,
"Why does the oven think its baking a pie?"  ;-D






























Today #1 and #3 arrived, carrying the 2nd rack and my "Core Temperature Sensor," which, in American-oven terms, means 'probe.'  Thanks, BSH/Gaggenau and Albert Lee for coming through for me so nicely!







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...