Wednesday, March 7, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

 You may have guessed, from the button on my sidebar, that I've decided to join Simple Mom's decluttering, spring-cleaning challenge, Project Simplify.  




I'm supposed to post before and after pics to link up on Friday, but this being the first week, I thought I'd give you a sneak peek at this week's horrific "Before" photos.  Week 1 is dedicated to "Kids' Stuff," so I'm starting with Prince CuddleBunny's alcove and storage... 







A mixture of Legos, sports equipment, art supplies, bedding, varieties of clothes...many too small, I'm sure... and other various and sundry items, mostly not where they belong.  I hope, not only to organize, but to, as my father-in-law used to say, "Get rid!"















Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...