Wednesday, March 14, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Thanks to My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia, who shared a link to an article by The Knoed, I've 'rethunk' my participation with Pinterest, and have deleted most of my boards (except one that shares the following image in explanation) and removed the "Pin It" button from my blog posts for now.   


Image used with permission from
The Knoed
Life is complicated enough, and there are so many ideas I see and read about, that I don't really need Pinterest to add more.  For that reason, I've never become an addict, as others have.  (I often wondered if I was 'doing it wrong!)  I can create my own folders to save cool ideas I find here and there.  I was hoping, though, that pinning projects I've discovered would help others find the blogs who authored the idea... But I feel my privacy, ownership of my own ideas, others' ownership of theirs, plus the legal issues involved are more important than the convenience or the share opportunities.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...