Wednesday, April 27, 2011

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

Bellingham Bay 
Although we didn't date until after college, Hubby and I met and became friends at Western Washington University.  It was fun to share the campus with Princess Sassy and Prince Steadfast on a beautiful sunny day. -- The kind in which Bellingham and the campus really look gorgeous, surrounded by mountains, richly green trees, sparkling water (not the bubbly kind, but the sun reflecting kind), and at this time of year, beautiful smelling flowers.                                                                                                                                                                                                                          
Hubby went to school at WWU...Period... and felt it was a place he had to be for that purpose, and wanted to get out of as soon as possible.  I feel sad for him in that.  But for me it was a whole, wonderful life experience in a great environment, with fun activities, and some very dear friends.  I cherished every second, and now, every memory.


My major department was in the 5th floor of this grand old building,
where I spent a lot of my time... Well, class time.













The new sports activities building.
I wish we'd had that back in the early 80s!


More new buildings mix with the old
Western is famous for its outdoor exhibit of contemporary sculpture
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...