Jennifer at Another journey..., one of my oft-read blogs, has awarded me with the Liebster Blog Award. Thank you, Jennifer! ♥
Jennifer is another Christian homeschooling mom of many, including 2 blessings in the form of sons adopted from China. She shares the joys and challenges of raising her growing family, including working with and homeschooling a son born with craniofacial abnormalities and the related physical development and learning issues. Among many, many activities and service tasks, she quilts, keeps up with the activities of her high schoolers, and deals with the nest beginning to empty as the older ones set off for college and other endeavors. She is a "regular" intelligent, loving, and industrious mom living daily in the grace and strength of the Lord.
More on this award, quoted from Another journey...
...the Liebster Award is for blogs with less than 200 followers (yes, I definitely qualify! -Me, too!). It is given with the hope that the blog will continue to grow and find more friends and followers. "Liebster" is a German word that means "dearest" or "beloved" and also can mean "favorite."As a recipient of this award, I am to do 5 things:
- You can thank the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (Check!)
- Reveal your five picks for the award and let them know. (See below)
- Post the award on your blog. (You can save the image from this post and the upload it to your blog). (Check!)
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the Blogshare - other bloggers. (Looking forward to a blessing I already experience and appreciate daily.)
- Finally, have FUN and enjoy spreading the love! :) (Will do!)