Saturday, February 11, 2012

Our (DIY'd) Home for 10 - Intro

RHome410
Some of you have kindly mentioned noticing that I replaced the kitchen picture on my blog home page with a photo of our house.  I felt a little refreshment for the page was in order, and our house seemed more appropriate to my blogger name and URL.  


RKitchen410  ;-)
My kitchen probably has enough space on its own page, and all the kitchen blog posts I've written.  


Ellie of Beauty 4 Ashes asked a few questions about our home, and I thought sharing answers to those questions was a good basis for a few blog posts.  (Thanks, Ellie, for your interest, and for the much-needed inspiration!)


To give you an idea of what's to come, these were her questions:


You built it, right?


Did you guys design it? 


How many bedrooms?


What steps did you take to make it functional for a large family?







Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...