Wednesday, February 8, 2012

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

One of my next decisions... 



What color to paint the kitchen chairs?














The options I've considered:


BM Lancaster White, like the island.  This would keep me from adding yet another color to the kitchen, but I can't help but think of one word to describe that choice:  Boring.  It doesn't seem in keeping with what I have going in the room.





Eggplant/Aubergine.  I like that color in combination with burgundy.




Multi-colored.  Not on each chair, but as in each chair a different color for a collected chair, unfitted look.  I was thinking, perhaps, eggplant, medium-dark olive,  deep gold, and a dark red.  I'm afraid this romantic idea will just look circus-like in result.



The bottom 4 colors are those I'm looking at


But at the moment, I am leaning toward using one of these colors, which are close to each other in hue and value... Benjamin Moore Green TeaSilken Moss, Urban Legend, or Bayleaf.  Like the wall color (BM Sag Harbor Gray), they hover between green and brown/tan, so I thought they could be different, without being a completely new color to add to the kitchen palette.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...