Sunday, April 10, 2011

New Gadget: Glamorizing my Morning Oasis

Princess Bossy told me she had searched my blog for something that might prompt a birthday gift idea.  I guess she must've decided I could use the addition of a bit of luxury to my daily, homemade latte.  My gift was the AeroLatte from Williams-Sonoma.


This cute little guy froths hot milk for cocoa, lattes, and cappuccinos, and the box tells me it will even take on cold milk for "refreshing milkshakes."                                                                                                                                     
 The process takes only enough effort to flip the switch and 20 seconds.  Just makes sure it stays fully within the liquid and not too close to the top of the cup...Or there will be splashes of frothed milk everywhere...and fast.  :-)  I managed to keep it to just a few...                                                       
The picture on the box shows it tall and billowy, up out of the top of the cup like whipped cream.  Either it doesn't work as well with soy milk, or it doesn't work as well with coffee in it?  I am off to aerolatte.com to check out recipes and instructions.  Now there's a novel idea...Read the instructions first!                                                       



Previous related posts:                                                                                                           
My Morning Oasis and
Routine Sustenance





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...