Saturday, April 23, 2011

Big-family Kitchen Tools at Work

Sweet potato yeast roll dough.
My hamburger bun recipe with sweet potato in place of potato.


My new bowl works just right for raising dough.  Since I will be out of town most of today, I had to make rolls for Easter dinner, so  last night the bowl took its maiden voyage...






We have a standard egg-coloring kit, but we're
also going to try colorful teas, inspired by the ideas
 shown in 
easter cheer ... on Cottage and Creek.




My 16-quart Vollrath Tribute stock pot made 3 dozen eggs for boiling look like nothing.  In previous years, I had to use 2 pots.  This evening these will be dyed pretty colors for a lively hunt at Grandma's and Grandpa's on Sunday.   









Previous related posts:
Stove Bling!
My Little Vesselarian Heart
 is Singing!
Oven Temperature Probe:
Not just for meats any mor...



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...