Monday, October 13, 2014

I Know You've Been Waiting

I'm betting some of you have been hoping for an update on the garage addition.  As I said yesterday, it's still sadly far from finished.  --I often envy those who actually have time to sit on the porch and read a book on a weekend with nothing hanging over their heads, instead of being buried in the years' long to-do list of the Terminal DIYer. The skills and abilities are sure nice to have, but I'd like to see something FINISHED, and live to enjoy it. :-)


My window for my potting area in the breezeway was boxed out.


Anyway, there have been changes inside and out since the last time I shared the progress on this project with you.  









Between his 2 1/2 summer jobs, and while I was gallivanting around the state watching baseball or visiting my dad, Hubby worked away on the kitchen, the siding, and the corbels/brackets over the garage doors.  









It's looking great.  I'd hoped we'd have it painted to match the house by now, but since October isn't the best time to start, I'll look forward to that in spring or summer.  I can't wait to be able to drive in the driveway and have our house all match!





























Write31days.com


Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...