Wednesday, October 1, 2014

October 2014: 31 Days of Blogging

I'm back.  Is anyone out there?  ;-)

It is October again, and so many blogs join in a "31 Days of Blogging" project, started by home blogger, Myquillyn Smith (The Nester).  Each blogger usually writes around a theme of some sort.  Last year, I did 31 posts, mostly on apples, because I had a kitchen full!  


This year?  I haven't blogged since May.  It's a wild and busy life.  Can I blog 31 days in a row?  SHOULD I?  I've been thinking about this for awhile now, and really meant to start a couple weeks ahead and bank some posts to help myself out.  That didn't happen, and now I've even almost missed the first day!  But, I'll give it a shot.  I promise (hope) they'll be short posts.  --Easier for you and for me that way.


Since we have a lot to catch up on, I'm stealing my theme from a classic, fall school assignment:  "What I Did on my Summer Vacation." 

 --Where I went, and what I found, ate, learned, realized, and accomplished... or not... in this past season of our lives, calendar-wise.  It's also a glimpse into this season, lifewise, with our houseful of teens.  --Not to forget our kids in their 20s, and the 10-year-old, too!  This gives me plenty of latitude, and hopefully, it can be fun, and, occasionally, helpful and/or interesting to you.

See you tomorrow!  Or, actually, vice versa.



































Write31days.com



Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...