Monday, October 21, 2013

The Mom Who Got the Cream

I bought myself some cream.  An odd treat, you, perhaps, are thinking?




I bought it, because it helps beget this nicer treat...






Prince CuddleBunny has found joy in helping and serving this year, it seems.  He took over packing sack lunches for his older siblings and for Hubby, and absolutely begs to make my coffee drinks for me now.  Who am I to object?  This makes my daily respite - a "mental health moment" -  just that much sweeter and more relaxing.

The prince's recipe:

For 1 serving, pour in 16 oz mug, and warm 1 minute in the microwave:
1 cup vanilla soy milk
2 Tbsp Bailey's Pumpkin Spice coffee creamer

Add 1/4 cup freshly brewed espresso (made with our Bialetti Moka pot... read about it here). I think you could use strong coffee.

Put on a dollop (or fancy swirl squeezed through the corner of a small plastic bag) of whip cream (this is enough for about 4 servings), made with 
1/2 cup cream
1/8 cup powdered sugar
1 tsp vanilla

Sprinkle with cinnamon and nutmeg.

YUM.



31 Days at The Nesting Place





Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...