Wednesday, October 2, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday

"The apple doesn't fall far from the tree."
And neither, apparently, do the plums!
Even though the combination of storm-heat-storm took most of our beautiful prunes from me, it's nice that our visitors can enjoy some of what drops.  

I guess this mama and her young twins, who come by almost every day, are less picky, and don't mind the mushy ones.


Photos by Prince CuddleBunny  :-)








I wrote and scheduled this post before I decided to begin the 31 Days (An Apple A Day) project.  But it's made me realize something.  I have a LOT of trimmings from the apples, and the deer really enjoy fruit.  So instead of composting it all, or throwing it in the trash, I could share with these friends in our yard.  We'll give it a try next time they come 'round.


31 Days at The Nesting Place






Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...