Wednesday, October 30, 2013

(Almost) Wordless Wednesday: Wall Work


As I mentioned yesterday, we had a big stack of photos beside our bedroom chair.  Most were already framed, just waiting to hang.

I was having a Sad Sunday and needed a project to lift my spirits with this accomplishment.  I also needed to get those pictures on the wall and see an improvement in our room.

I wish I might've had some fancy secret to arranging photos to share, but I started with the wide rectangles and worked from there, trying for visual balance, adequate white space between frames, and good coverage on the wall.

It was the first time I've used a whole wall like that, and used such large scale pieces on a relatively small area.




The pictures themselves show the family members doing different things through the years. It's a fun trip down memory lane to have them up.


Prince Inventive made me this years ago.
It needs photos and glass, but it deserved to be up.
I think now that it's out of hiding, we'll be much more
likely to get it properly filled and finished.



Princess Bossy's little hand.. Age 5











31 Days at The Nesting Place









Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...